Wednesday, February 3, 2010

What should i use to bait a squirl trap?

Boy do I know the answer ot this one.


Peanut butter on a graham cracker or saltine. Graham craker is preferable. Also you can take a Reeses peanut butter cup, eat half of it and place the remaining candy in the paper cup it comes in in back of the trap. I've tried corn and a nuts but the fragerance of the candy or peanut buter attracts them better. I have had better yields. I think you get hte picture as to bait.


Fragerance is important.What should i use to bait a squirl trap?
nuts, bird seed, peanuts, peanut butter, corn, acorns, stuff like that but please don't kill the SquirlyWhat should i use to bait a squirl trap?
try dry corn from a field or shelled peanuts.
I use Peanut Butter, and then stick whole Peanuts (in the Shell) into the Peanut butter than sprinkle a few Sunflower Seeds on top. Works each and every time! I've already caught 20 or so in my Havahart Squirrel trap in the past 10 days, and then '; relocated'; them a few miles away from my home.........
peanuts
set under the tree and act like a nut. LOL seriously peanuts or whole kernel corn
bird seed and peanut butter, they are always going in my bird feeder.
  • beaded necklace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment