Wednesday, February 3, 2010

I dreamed a squirl bite my boob?

I was walking down my street., cloudy gray sky,. Along a fence with a god I'm scared of.., and the squirl was on my way and it just jumped on top of me and bite me,. I woked up right there and it felt as it had really happened...





Anyone have their opinion on this???I dreamed a squirl bite my boob?
You were likely feeling some brief (unknown) pain in that area, and that was transferred to your brain and then thoughts affected the dream. Your dream indicates some type of assault.I dreamed a squirl bite my boob?
this is what we call a wake-up dream.. maybe your boob was stuck or something, causing it to hurt. Wile waking up your mind will notice your hurting your boob and apply it to your dream.





Example of another wake-up dream:





Wile waking up your alarm clock. If your still dreaming this could end up as a fire alarm or even a person continually calling your name.





with kind regards,


Koogert
1st i want to say i think Robert R should get best answer... lol but my serious take on this would be u are scared something will jump out of nowhere and hurt u when u are walking alone... maybe ur dream is trying to tell you to stay away from something that you shouldnt do.. maybe that squirrel was ur concience biting u in the boob so to speak lol good luck with the translating
i think you want someone who looks like a squirrel to bite you on the boob.
I think you meant bit...
i think someone will attack you for rape. be careful
maybe you've rubbed to many nut's on your boob's?

No comments:

Post a Comment