Wednesday, February 3, 2010

How do I stop a squirl from eating my tomatoes?

I have 2 squirls in my backyard and they are always getting into my tomato plants and eating the tomatoees just before they get ripe.





Is there any way to stop themHow do I stop a squirl from eating my tomatoes?
Adopt a vicious, big and fast cat with tiger claws, And feed it in the place in that you have your tomatoes, maybe you will like also build a small house for the cat in that place for the summer and put its sand box inside, in this way the cat will consider that place its territory, and the squirrels its resource... or maybe its toy.How do I stop a squirl from eating my tomatoes?
A 22 works for us rednecks. You could pee on them and see if it'll work... But then all you have is peed on tomatoes... Hmmmm. This is a serious dilema. Well if it was me, I'd say just as long as those nutty sons a b***hes dont get em' screw it!!
My grandmother used to put a net like thing over her tomatoes and pineapples. Sorry I don't know what you call it. She was trying to keep out racoons, squirrils, and feild mice and it worked.
Buy a net and cover the plants





http://www.seattlemarine.net/nets/images鈥?/a>
Pick the tomatoes just as they are turning color and let them ripen in a window.
Get a good air rifle and shoot the damn things then throw them in the crock pot. LOL I don't know, squirrels are crafty little bastards.
put up a scarecrow or a dog
i use a fish net
my neighbor has a screen around her garden ... not sure if it helps though its like a cage ... all that for tomatoes etc..f... that ...to the store i go...........

No comments:

Post a Comment