Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Do you or do you know anyone that has a sugar glider? (flying squirl)?

are they awesome or what???? I want 2! but they are illegal in MADo you or do you know anyone that has a sugar glider? (flying squirl)?
I love mine! But, yes they are illegal and A LOT of work. There diet includes around 50 different things! But they are awesome creatures!Do you or do you know anyone that has a sugar glider? (flying squirl)?
yea my momz friend does. they are cute to look at but they are sooo hyper but i do enjoy the rare moments when they just sit there in my hand and show their affection by biting. it feels like pinching your palm with your nails. their hands look so human like! i like them but it sucks when they get loose! she has a boy and a girl.
I have two sugar gliders, but they are NOT flying squirrels.


They are actually possums, and yes. They are amazing, but do your research first. I don't believe they're illegal there, but I could be wrong. Check with the local Fish and Game department.
i have 3. they are really adorable and i love them to death. they are illegal in MA so it sucks if u live there.
yes, they are nasty little biters
my friend does

No comments:

Post a Comment